Wednesday 4 April 2012

Wheat Free & Fructose Free

Wheat Free & Fructose Free

A
nd so begins my next obsessive adventure... I love learning about foods... what’s in them and where they come from (before the supermarket shelf of cause!). To put it plainly, I believe we ARE what we EAT.

“Food not only relates to our mood and general wellbeing, it can affect our physiological appearance, both inside and out!”
-JA

Over the next 4 weeks, I’m following a fructose and wheat free eating plan, as prescribed by my Nutritionist. It’s a daunting feeling to get started. So, of cause, I had to have my ‘Last supper’... Creamy chicken fettuccini & a big bowl of Streets cookies & cream ice cream. Good bye fructose, wheat & my sore tummy (hopefully). Follow my progress and learn a little with me along the way.   

Nom nom nom... pass the parmesan

-JA

No comments:

Post a Comment