Wednesday 7 March 2012

Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels

Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels
-Kate Moss
 
...This dress makes me look fat...

At what point in your life have you drawn a line? It could have been about anything; toxic friendships, a negative attitude, a caffeine addiction, a lack of exercise or even, not being thin enough! You would not be surprised that the latter is something running through the minds of almost all women, on a daily, if not hourly basis. It’s an interesting thought…What stops us from committing to the lines we draw? So easily we forget to listen to ourselves and the cycle continues.

I continually ‘self talk’, often it’s a jumble of body image insecurities, self guilt and desires of who I want to be and what I want for my life.

I want to learn to listen to my inner voice and be accountable to the things I want. Ask yourself this…Who are you now, right now, as you read this? Is this the person inside or are you just playing the game like everybody else?

I want to look back at this blog and remember that I want to be the person inside my head. I’m sick of doing the right things; I want to do my things.

-JA

No comments:

Post a Comment